Empathic accompaniment is the heart of Julia’s work. It is an opportunity for you to be connected to your own inner life, with the trust and safety of being known by another. Accompaniment is a connecting/relational means of being with yourself, with presence and warmth, to share in the experience of what you are living.
Empathic presence offers space to be with:
- our longings to be known and understood for who we are
- our struggles and conflicts that arise in important relationships
- our desires to move through life with ease, freedom and choice
- all that we face in exploring who we are and how we interact with ourselves and with others
- our ultimate sovereignty in knowing ourselves and declaring ourselves as human beings
The main purpose in accompaniment is to connect and listen with presence, gentleness and care. Providing a powerful and essential space for exploration and growth.
Resonant language is the language of relating and relationship (to ourselves and to others); as opposed to the language of getting things done.
Wouldn’t it be sweet to know the peace and freedom of being you?
I look forward to working with you.
Empathic Resonance: ideal timeframe of 7-10 sessions ($135+tx/hr)
Exploring Dialogue Together
The work together in this area is bringing a focus of attention and warmth more specifically on having important conversations, to create space to fully express yourself, and hear the other. This work is about channeling your own learning and self-empathy practices into meaningful, powerful, and important conversations in your everyday life.
Relationships are where we are both beautifully and challengingly invited to grow; to be with ourselves and the other through difficult moments, when things are said and done in ways that are hard and tense. This necessary evolution comes with affirmations AND curiosity for oneself and for the other – which can be hard to do alone.
This style of coaching and support, is intended for anyone wanting to:
- Express yourself fully;
- Develop your personal intuition and creativity;
- Express your limits and desires with both affirmation AND care;
- Find the words, and language, that best describe you, and include you in your own world;
- Build resilience and capacity to have powerful and important conversations with care;
- Understand where you have difficulties in expressing yourself;
- Have full space to name what is happening for you with empathy;
- Bring tenderness in expression when dealing with power differentials.
Ultimately, this space of coaching and accompaniment allows you to practice and embody a language of caring and truth for yourself and for the other. A powerful practice that transforms relationships to include more trust, authenticity, and space to be fully oneself.
Exploring Dialogue: ideal timeframe of 3-5 sessions ($135+tx/hr)
Honest and openness is always the foundation of insightful dialogue.
– Bell Hooks
Integral Development Coaching
Integral development coaching can be described as bringing a breath of fresh air into your whole being to awaken you into your life. It is a space where everyone uncovers their ability to continuously awaken and deepen so that all like flourished and is saturated with meaning, belonging, and contribution.
How it works: It is accompaniment infused with life-affirming and strong metaphors, as motivation in your direction, and as refreshing and delightful ways to see yourself. Combined with important guiding practices to infuse your life with how you are choosing it to be. The process is about inviting yourself, through self-reflection and guided practices, into your expanded self and world. IDC provides a supportive structure to live into that invitation – building competencies and self-understanding that would
Competencies that will enable you to:
- Have more capacity to step fully into difficult situations, with confidence;
- Build a calmer space of awareness of what’s happening for you and your important others;
- To extend more compassion to others; being attuned and in closer relationship with others;
- Have more capacity to feel emotions, to express them with care and importance;
- Have more capacity to understand the timing of things and events; to connect in your inherent wisdom ourselves as human beings.
Two offers are available to you:
Refreshing Metaphor – $650+tx
In this offer, you spend two sessions with Julia. In the first session, the focus will be on your sense of self, and your world. This is an inquiry into you being seen and known through guiding questions and queries about your life in general, as well as understanding what issue or change interests you are bringing to the sessions. You do not need to already know how you would like things to be different, or renewed, or understood, you simply need to show up as yourself. Through empathic and active listening, the purpose of this session is to connect to the heart of what is here in this timing of your personal inquiries. From this, Julia will use all that was shared, beyond the basic issue or problem presented, and connect to something deeper and more profound, to develop an offering of two metaphors for your life, which will be presented to you in the second session.
These metaphors are powerful, and are like gifts to the soul: the first gift of how you perceive your world, and how you are seen in your world. The second gifted metaphor is an inspiring invitation to see yourself into a life that brings you more meaning and compassion.
LIVING THE METAPHOR PROCESS
(REFRESHING METAPHOR + 8 additional ID sessions)
After the Refreshing metaphor sessions, you can choose to continue your own personal exploration and development with support through ongoing accompaniment, development practices, and a genuine interest in your development. These sessions bring the metaphors to life!
(singular additional sessions available at $135+tx/session)
Non-Violent Communication Workshops
It is our nature to enjoy giving and receiving in a compassionate manner, to be with each other in a shared humanity. Non-violent communication offers itself as a tool of connecting, with empathy, to one another – as our lives are intertwined by multiple degrees of our relationships.
Non-violent communication workshops offer you the chance to:
- Improve your skills of communicating with authenticity in relationships – to show up for yourself with courage, and truly listen to others with empathy and care.
- Bring your focus of attention to what you are living in the present moment – discovering the power that comes from knowing and expressing yourself fully.
- Understand the dynamics in relationships, at work, at home, and in everyday encounters, that will enable you to react and act differently – building confidence and trust for yourself and with others.
Improving your relationships is a valuable skill to develop, and often requires support and real-life experiences to make this happen. Through experiential learning and theoretical concepts brought to life, you can enjoy the process of learning with confidence and true welcome for your experiences in relationships.
We offer conferences and workshops ranging from 3 hours to 3-days – which can be tailored to your individual, company or groups needs.